Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Casey Neistat writes: i am selling my car. it is a serious automobile. a 1994 bmw 530i station wagon. i am really selling it. this video is not a joke. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to buy it. i have some of the signs from the video and will throw them in for free.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
A grown-up tie deserves a grown-up knot, and a half Windsor is a great one to get started with:
1. Take the wide end of the tie and cross it over the narrow end at a 90 degree angle.
2. Pull the wide end of the tie around the narrow end and behind the tie.
3. Pull it slightly tight and back around the narrow end of the tie. (Hold the half finished knot in place with your left hand.)
4. Pull the wide end behind the tie and around back to the front side of the narrow end. Pull the wide end of the necktie around the part located on your right side near your collar. Don’t pull it tight, but make sure you have a loop on the front of the unfinished Windsor.
5. Pull the wide end through the loop and slightly tighten the knot.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Santa Cruz has just dropped their latest cruiser in the Land Shark series, the Leopard Shark. A 9.8″ x 32″ big dog on 65mm 78a Road Rider wheels complete with a built in bottle opener, the Leopard Shark should definitely be a hit amongst the SoCal DUI set. Buy it online right here.
And I will Definitely take one!
Friday, March 12, 2010
It's the Year of Kobe VS Lebron. Both teams are at the top of their conferences and these two are both best in the league. With the NBA Playoffs approaching in a month in a half, Kobe and Lebron will be at the best of their game. So who is better? This is "The Great Debate". Heist & Co. is releasing these tees on April 1st. One with Kobe "The Black Mamba", and the other Lebron "King James". Who's team are you on?
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Flathead screw driver tip.
Pry tip with nail puller.
Bottle cap lifter.
Spanner wrench tip fit all regular sized Strider Folders.
E-Key for electronic locks designed to be opened with change or as a large Flathead tip.
Lanyard hole eyes and incorporated hex driver.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Keep up with HBO’s How to Make it in America. See a bunch of pros in this fake documentary about The Legend of Wilfredo Gomez. The whole video is pretty good and fun to watch. And for those of you who don’t know, Wilfredo Gomez is, in fact, not a real skateboarder. Otherwise known as Javier Nunez, in fact, a real skateboarder. Follow the show this season as they chronicle the mysterious legend of Javs’ fictional character Wilfredo. Javier Nunez should make a cameo in the last episode. The "Have you seen Wilfredo Gomez" shirts collaborated with skate brand SHUT and HBO's How to Make it in America. Also the actual skate deck in the show is Javier (aka Wilfredo) pro deck.