Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Saturday Afternoon

This is Baby Marie...I thought about shipping her out, I think there was enough Styrofoam to keep her cushioned. I didn't do it, don't call the police.
We went to Natural Style Chicken...I recommend it. Only get #11.

I want to be this muscular.

For some reason I ordered the #12...don't ask me why. This is the teriyaki beef. It's pretty good.
Don't get the teriyaki beef. Get the #11...This is the whole reason why you come here, to get the teriyaki chicken and thousand island dressing for the salad. So delicious...

After Natural Style Chicken we went to Red Mango in Mission Valley Mall. This is yogurt, with dark chocolate nibbles, some chewy gummy stuff, strawberries, and fruity pebbles.
Marie wants more.
I like the sitting seats, if that made any sense.



Face full of deliciousness.





No comments: