Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kill one...Save a thousand

I would like to apoligize for the lack of blogging...I'm not going to lie...I've been lazy. Well during the week I've been lazy and the weekends I'm busy. I'll post pictures, just pictures, of my holiday weekend later some time. Read BigWillieStyles blog for what I did that weekend because basically I was with him.
Ok so tuesday night, Hanna and I went to go see this awesomely action packed movie that I extremely, highly recommend. It is called WANTED, with Angelina Jolie, and that guy I forgot his name and I'm not looking it up ahaha...also staring Morgan Freeman and Common. It's an assassin movie...lost of killing, lots of Angelina Jolie, good humor. This is a much watch and a must buy on DVD.



Everyone's favorite part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! Awesome Life! Thank you for sharing because, from up here in Canada - all of that fun-in-the-sun is just what we needed. You guys keep livin' it and sharin' it, and we'll imagine that we're there with ya. Thanks again! Really great photos.