Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Los Angeles Lakers

With football season not looking so great, I turn to my all time favorite time of the year...winter. Well fall/winter consist of my birthday, my daughter's birthday, Christmas, and basketball season. The 2008-2009 Lakers are pretty much unstoppable. Going into the regular season with an undefeated record during pre-season. With Bynum and Ariza back makes the Lakers better then they have ever been in the past few seasons. With two 7-footers in the paint gives Kobe and the Los Angeles Lakers numerous ways to play the game of basketball.

With the Lakers, also comes the Laker Girls.

Tonights game is against Baron Davis and the Los Angeles Clippers. My 2nd favorite team. I am filled with enjoyment having Baron Davis on the Clippers. Maybe they will have a descent season this year. Also catch Baron Davis at the Hundreds store. He is known to shop there.



No comments: