Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Duece-Duece

Friday night was Jeff's birthday. Everyone met at ???Ming Sok Chon???, That's pretty close to what it was i guess. It is next to the Korea House on convoy.
A bunch of old buddies that I haven't seen for awhile were there so that was nice seeing all of them again.

This was me...Side of rice and a whole lot of soju...if that's how you spell that. Soju is an alcoholic shot beverage...this place had many flavors and it starts to creep on you after your 15th one...then drunkenness starts to settle in.

Next day was a small party day. My nephew and I usually have a combined party thing where his is during the day then all the drinking starts at night. He turns 10 on the 15th of Dec. and I turn 22 on the 14th of Dec... This is Korean BBQ and BBQ Chicken.

Dj's of the day...Dj Macaysa

JhetLag...also not pictured Vince, Julz and BigWillieStyle.

Beer Pong a must...Green means go.

Mid Flight Ping Pong...She missed.

The next day (my actual birthday) we went to my all time favorite place to eat...Barona Buffet. This is Marie trying a pineapple.

You tell me if she likes it.

On the way back to my vehicle. 56 we need you back. 13s...thanks Ryan.

Sorry this was the short and to the point blog. Maybe more to come. If Willie post his pics of the party then there will be part 2...I didn't take that many pictures, sorry folks.

No comments: