Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extraordinary Turf

Sunday Krystle's actual day of birth (also Sheila's) we decided to go to Turf Club in South Park. It is a bar/restaurant so you have to be 21+ to get in. You order from a very selective menu and they give all your food packaged raw. You walk up to a grill and start grilling. Prices are great because you have to cook your own food. It was pretty fun even though I didn't order anything. I couldn't wait so I went to Lolita's taco shop and was full the rest of the night. I did help my sister, Tina, grill her chicken, then I stopped and Buff Chris finished the rest. After that we met up with Ryan, Sheila, and Brandon at Extraordinary desserts. I have never been before that day...and OMG I fell in love. There will be many more trips for dessert...when I have money...it's pricey, but well worth of how great it taste.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy was good. He played the piano and sang the whole time. He took request and played the request. Our table requested the theme song for "Cheers" and he played it. A lot of Kudo's to this guy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: