Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve to New Years Day

2009 starts off pretty well. Always a good time spending it with close family and friends. Hanging out, having a great time, talking stories, listening to some tunes there was some dancing involved, games, etc. Most of the people drank this night, but for myself, I wanted to start off clean. I drank a V8 V-Fusion (strawberry/banana). Don't make fun of me...I will have my daily servings of fruits and veggies in me while starting the new year.


Dylan and Marie...Marie likes him, kept on trying to give him kisses.

Marie happy and getting down on the dance floor.



Brandeezy with "my" jacket....it's not mine but I want it.

Dj BigWillieStyle (MindzAlike)

Dj "insert Dj name here" (Future MindzAlike)

My dad passed out...this was about 10:30.

Sheila modeling "my" jacket...it's ok, she has permission to.

So basically 2008 was a weird one for me. I had a week old baby coming into the year of 2008; I moved back into my parents house; I got into BMX; I gained a lot of really cool new friends and didn't lose any; My Fiance and I broke up and winter end of 08 really sucked for me, but gained a really good friend that keeps me happy; Almost lost a job due to the economy but I still have it...Those were just the really big points of 08 that happend.

Now moving on to 2009, I have goals and plans. Forget all the bad that happened in 08 or in the past. It is 2009 and I am starting super fresh. Let's see where life takes me this year.

No comments: