Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

Ok so I completely mixed up the days on this blog and the blog above this. This one should have been on top.

Ok now... forgetting all of that, it is Easter Sunday. We never really did anything big for easter. I didn't even know stores were closed for Easter. Where have I been? Probably busy at family houses. Well, anyways, my family and I woke up and started getting ready for 8:30 church... Easter Sunday is a busy day for church...That is where we will start this journey...

Marie ready to go. Waiting patiently.

Myspace photo op...Big Sis (Tina)...she is the last one ready...all the time.

So after church we all hurried to Denny's for some breakfast...it is a tradition that we go to Denny's after church...if not Denny's, then off to my Grandma's for breakfast.

On the phone already...age 1 with a cellular unit.

Son and father

Grandma, baby (Jackie's newborn), Cousin Jackie

Willie, Krystle (Big Sis)

Tina (other Big Sis)

Marie (my Daughter), My MOM, Jay (my Nephew)
After Denny's we all went back to my house for some egg hunting fun...well just for my daughter and nephew.
Jackie's Newborn...sorry I keep forgetting her name.

We had to start later than expected because she fell asleep.

Food Coma...DJ BigWillieStyle

My mom and her grandkids.

Always doing homework...college kids

Finally awake and already finding eggs.



1 comment:

DJ BIG WILLIE STYLE said...

I don't know what it is but the quality of your pictures sucks. Is it the camera, your settings, the way you take pictures, I don't know. My old Sony Cybershots never came out lookin like this. FIX IT! HAHA.