Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Days of the Past Couple Weeks

This blog should have been below... I managed these last two blogs wrong, so bare with me people, it will be ok. For the easier part: I combined the rest of many small blogs into one chaotic blog of randomness...enjoy!

She is getting so tall!

My 1986 Diamondback Super Viper (I might sell this...any offers?)

Ryan (DJ Macaysa)

Chris

Marie


Jacelle in the lobby/waiting room at Kindermusic for her daughter Kyla.

Marie playing in my car while I clean it.
Daughter, Father

Alani, Kyla, Marie

We drove the kids around so they could fall asleep... it was raining...this is Jacelle.

Jacelle, KJ

Marie...chillin'

Track Attack!!!
Rhandy and Spade stretching it out before the race...well they were then Rhandy decided to do his pre-win pose.

S&M, Kuwahara, CR-2


Sponsors/Decals
She enjoyed it but then got a little bored because the races started so late...but BIG KUDOS for coming out with me! Thank you!

No comments: