Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Congrats to Donny and Nicole

Two Fridays ago I went to my friend Donny and Nicole's wedding reception. I did not make it to the Ceremony because it started just as I was getting off of work.

The reception was held in the back yard of Donny's parents house. Their backyard is what other people would pay for to have their reception at.

Flower in a water based substance. Cool center piece.

My name, their picture...table 5 of 6.

Some snacks while we wait for the wedding party.

Here's the date if anyone wanted to know.

I strolled up to the wedding with this other semi-couple, Cassie and Joe. and of coarse the wedding couple.

Here was my date for the night. My lovely daughter.

I really loved how their cake looked...plus the background.

Again with the street tacos...they had a taco guy their...it was sooooo good.

Donny getting nasty in public.

Of coarse...the women mosh pit.

No comments: