Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dyno w/the Black Mags-Cool Kids...I don't have a Dyno

Ok, yesterday marked the day I've been spending my last few paychecks for. The BMX BBQ at Crowne Point. This was a very fast build so I could have something to ride on this day...Some parts are old school some of them are new old school looking. It turned out better than I thought...I think it is pretty good for my very first build...especially I didn't know what the hell I was doing at first or getting myself into.

I found these babies at an anonymous secret bike shop... Vans brake shoes that look like authentics. They go with my RAD pads.

This picture was my bike a week or two ago.

This is my bike the night before the ride...the red one is Brandeezy's ride, I had to replace his bottom bracket bearings, so I took the opportunity to have a photo shoot at the same time..
Saturday, the big day, Brandon's zipper broke as he picked me up. So we stopped at GI Joe's in El Cajon to pick some up.

Brandon walking out with his new pick up.

Ketchup and Mustard

We saw this sweet snake while driving to our destination. I am pretty sure this is the newest Vipers that just came out.

This the the finished product of my bike...it stands out a lot.

Had to take a picture of the mad OG Osiris G-Bag.

JMC Racing...This was my pick of the day...All original old school...lavender and gold...worth a couple grand.

Same bike, another view...custom built bike stand...pure beauty.

This Vector was super hard.

Just a Super Fresh Boss.

Robinson, just too sick.

The SE Racing photo...from left to right...Quadangle, P.K. Ripper, OM Flyer.

My Second favorite of the day...The late 70s Powerlite.

Almost at the end of the ride was the 7-Eleven stop.

Filled my tank later that night...I had a little over a quarter before I filled up...this was the result.

No comments: