Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weak Feet

Shoes for sale...sorry I have NO heat...but I have great deals on shoes to skate or beat with. I take any offers just let me know...Let your friends know...E-mail me at icewater619@hotmail.com for more pics or any offers. Trust me...will take any offers. Get them before they hit EBAY.

Spi'zike's worn 10 times, still new looking, no box
9.5 $150 or best offer. Swing me a offer and I will take it into consideration. Retails at $175

Gourmet sz. 10.5 fit like 10... $75 or taking offers. Retails at $150

Forbes/Hunter SB Dunks, Used w/box, straps on tongue cut, still looks good, sz 10 but fit like 9.5... $100 or any offers. Try to find these anywhere else for this price.

Stand up Speak up FC SB's w/box...used...comes with stand up speak up baller bands...$30 or offers.

Aqua Chalk w/box...comes with livestrong band...worn a few times...pretty brand new looking...$50 or offers are accepted.

No comments: