Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Factory of Cheese

Last night, Hanna took Marie and I to dinner. It was either Bento Noodles or Cheesecake Factory. There is no argument on this one. If given the option of anything compared to Cheesecake Factory...choose Cheesecake Factory. I just want to let everyone know about my stomach being the most satisfied ever. I usually get the herb crusted fillet of salmon (Fresh Salmon with a Delicious Lemon Sauce, Asparagus
and Mashed Potatoes)
under the seafood section for $19.95. Hanna was taking awhile to decide so I was scrolling through the menu. At the bottom of the seafood section of the menu, they had Factory Combinations. This combination includes 2 items that you choose from a list and mashed potatoes. Your choices are I believe: this shrimp dish, chicken madeira, herb crusted salmon, and steak diane. This sounded like a better deal because it was $20.95. For a dollar more I get to try something else. My choice was the salmon of coarse and the steak diane. The steak was so delicious. It melts in your mouth and the flavoring was exceptional. It was like forth of July in my mouth with the the explosion of flavor from my entire meal. A bite of salmon with mashed potatoes, then a bite of steak with mashed potatoes. You have completely two different sauces that when combined make a mega sauce. A lemon sauce from the salmon and a steak sauce from the steak. Also...I highly recommend the chicken madeira. That is what Hanna got and I took a bite of that and soooooo good.
p.s. for an appetizer, get the fried macaroni and cheese. You have never had anything like this before. Forget T.G.I.Fridays fried mac and cheese, it just doesn't compare. It's a major league baseball size ball of macaroni and cheese and cream cheese, deep fried, comes with 4, all on top on a marinara sauce. I found out about these balls of deliciousness from Jay(5&aDime) when we went to LA for some cheesecake factory.
Yes, I believe in love at first sight. The love for Cheesecake Factory.

No comments: